This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Drama

Watched He's Just Not That Into You, and became very thoughtful.
Here's a part of something that's written in the case of the DVD. (read : synopsis)

Remember that really cute guy who said he'd call... and didn't? Maybe he lost your number. Maybe he's in the hospital. Maybe he's awed by your beauty, brains or success. Maybe he's busy with his annoying ex-girlfriend, or maybe HE EVEN FORGET THAT HE KNEW YOU. (Sorry that was me) Or maybe--He's just not that into you.

Wow. You know, I felt like I was slapped in the face when I read it. Because, somehow it's... true. I wonder why I'm waiting on this jerk. There's no guarantee that someday he'd call me and say the L word. Why don't I have fun? Why don't go out with others? There are bunch of good guys out there, aren't there? There isn't anyone that can guarantee he's also waiting for me. What if actually he already has new girlfriend and he's having fun with her? What if he already fell for another girl?

You know, I've waited for so long. Maybe not that long. But we've through so many obstacles. Annoying ex(es), backstabber, stalking friends, a-NOT-SO-SUPPORTING-WELL-YOU-CAN-CALL-HIM-BFF-SLASH-BEST-F*ING-FRIEND, etc etc etc. Why should this end up like this? Well, life's not a fairytale. But after all these stupid things, why don't this end up with a happy ending?

But no, I can't. I've tried to move on and I can't. Guess why? When I started to think about that cute neighbor, or maybe annoying-but-sweet old friend, you ALWAYS call me, or text me and say that you miss me and stuff. WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THAT? It keeps repeating. Making a pattern and I can't escape.

Hm. Sorry if this post is a little bit too emotional or whatever you said. I just.. realized that if we're soulmate (yes, I DO believe in soulmate) there will be a way for us to be together.

You know, I LOVE drama. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment