This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing

Sorry fellas, I haven't posted anything lately. My final exams just finished about... 6 hrs ago. And I still got speaking test from LIA tomorrow. Shoot. My friends are going to go to Citos tomorrow, but I can't go because of this frigging LIA.

In the mood for playing The Sims Urbz. And going to mall alone. Maybe Friday I'll go to mall alone. (Going to watch Garuda di Dadaku, or maybe Star Trek)

NOT in the mood for speaking test. Meeting Mr. Desmal, my teacher in LIA. He's kind, but oldskool. Well, since he's like 60-something I think that's normal.

Life sucks. I am NOT relieved even though I have finished my final exams. I am NOT happy even though my piano teacher can't teach today, so I'm free now. I don't know. There's something wrong here, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment