This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

F4-or Whatever

Okay. This is my guilty pleasure.

I like oriental serials.

And anyway, do you know 'Meteor Garden'? I have watched Meteor Garden. But I think the japanese version is A LOT better. I spent the whole night comparing Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden and Boys Before Flowers (the korean version, even though I havent watched it :p) with my sister, and we have some theories.

1. Because Hana Yori Dango is from Japanese comic/manga, so we think that the japanese version should be better that the others

2. Isn't it weird if there's an athletic-metrosexual-guy? Sorry to say, but that makes me want to vomit. (SOOOOORRRRRY)

3. Somehow, I think Matsumoto Jun really fits in Domyouji Tsukasa.

4. And Inoue Mao really fits in Makino Tsukushi.

5. And they have the chemistry

6. And I love Oguri Shun

7. And Oguri Shun is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly handsome

8. And Oguri Shun is really hot

9. And I dont like boys with long hair

10. And Hana Yori Dango is a lot funnier than Meteor Garden

11. And... oh idk what to say. I just love Hana Yori Dango!

oh whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment