This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me and My BFFs

Hey. My name is Ajeng, and I'm an egoistic-fussy-sensitive-drama queen that cry easily. I have some BFFs that I loooveee very muccch. There's Rafi, we have known each other since we were in kindergarten, yeah so, we really know each other. I mean it when I say 'really'. And there's Dimas, I have known him since we were on the 3rd grade on the elementary school. And there's Langen, my trrrrruuuuuuueeeeeee BFF. Oh, I miss her so much, we haven't seen each other for 10 months :(

...they know my dark secrets, they're always by my side when I'm sad, and they DO love me the way I am. And of course I DO love them the way they are.

I'm not a popular girl. I'm shy, and I don't really enjoy being center of attention. So I just have a few close friends that I (hopefully) can depend on. So, just so you know, I accept you the way you are and you just accept me the way I am.

Well, that's life wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment