This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Repeat After Me

Hello my dearest friend,

Thanks for the post, thanks a lot. Thanks for choosing such a word. Thanks for opening my blind eyes to the world.

If you let me bring a knife for you to stab me, sure, I will. If you let me bring a mirror for you to look at yourself, sure, I'm sure I will.

Don't tell me crap if it just makes you want to vomit. Because having such a 'close' enemy, it's just, CRAP!

You don't want to be a backstabber right? So don't. Then say it in front of my face, with manners.

You must not tell lies, honey. If you hate me, then hate me. If you love me, love me. Don't tell me lies. I don't hate those who hate me, I just hate backstabbers. And it's life, you interact.

Repeat after me : HY-PO-CRITE.


Sincerely Yours,

ajeng

No comments:

Post a Comment