This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Strangers


Katanyaaaa this is inspired by true events, yaya maybe. The movie is about a couple named Kristen (Liv Tyler) and James (Scott Speedman). They are staying at a summer house. FYI, this summer house is ISOLATED, seriously. Suddenly, at about 4am there's someone knocking the door and asking if someone is home, and she is told that it is the wrong house. But they get terrorized by 3 silent-masked intruders.

My opinion :

1. there are too much intruders. One is enough. Two, tricky. Three? Main keroyokan aje lu.

2. Endingnya nggak jelas. Now, I even don't know who the intruders were. Dan klimaksnya nggak ditonjolkan. Ini dia dialog intinya:

James and Kristen : Why do you do this to us? (sob sob)
Intruders : Because you were home.
bla bla bla bla gitu deh

Lah? Ngerti nggak lo? Gue sih nggak.

3. Do you know? Tokohnya cuma 8 mameeeeeeen. Bener2 nggak ada yang laen, itu juga yang disorot terus cuma 2. Okay, banyaknya tokoh emang nggak menjamin mutu film, buktinya I am Legend itu bagus banget. But, sorry to say, 8 tokoh di sini itu membosankan. Mungkin butuh 100 tokoh utama supaya film ini lebih seru.

4. I know, I know, sometimes characters in horror/thriller movies do  A LOT of silly things. But this is too much. Gue nggak tau Liv Tyler segoblok itu.

CONCLUSION : Sorry to say, but I regret that I watched this movie. Untung nggak nonton di bioskop. And I think Halloween is better than this.

Anyway, kalo mau liat si masked intruders, ini dia gambarnya:



Oh ya, yang jadi intruder blonde itu Gemma Ward hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment