This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Love It When...

Homework from my sistaaah.

I love it when...

1. I play guitar even though I'm not good at it.

2. It rains, and I can go out and run, dance, and do whatever I want. oh I miss that time  -.-

3. I'm alone in my bedroom and there isn't any annoying people

4. I meet my cousins, esp. Izza and Adis

5. I have a good and deep conversation with... (fill in the blank)

6. My friends call me via cellphone and we talk A LOT

7. I'm having fun with my best friends and there isn't any cheeky monkeys

8. I make a lipsync video, just for fun hehehe

9. I eat good food, with good friends in a good place

10. I watch movies. I'm not a moviegoers (how do you spell it? ^_^)  but I love watching movies

11. I'm sleeping and there's no one interrupting me

12. I watch TV until I fall asleep, that's good for health HAHAHAHAHA

13. I find some fabulous bags or clothes from my mom's closet

14. I go to school and the teachers are gone, maybe they have a meeting or whatever


I don't know what to type hehehe :) so byee

1 comment: