This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

That Papaya Things

I took a 'What tropical fruit are you?' and here's the result:




You Are a Papaya



You are a calm, balanced, and mild mannered person.

While you're peaceful and together, you're also quite complex.



You are authentic and honest. There are some very distinct elements to your personality.

You are exotic and original, but you don't flaunt it. You allow others to discover your subtle complexities.


Hmmmm.

1. You're a calm, balanced and a mild mannered person.

Anway, from the outside, I'm veeeery calm and shy, if you know me, I'm an evil HAHAHA, and deeeeeeeeeeeep down, I'm a calm and hmm, what's the word? thinkful? perfectionist? oh whatever.

2. While you're peaceful and together, you're also quite complex.

Hell yeah, that's right haha.

3.  You are authentic and honest. There are some very distinct elements to your personality.

Haha, I'm flyiiiiing babe.

4. You are exotic and original, but you don't flaunt it. You allow others to discover your subtle complexities.

Exotic. Hmm. I'm kinda scared. Why is everybody says I'm exotic? Am I, umm, like 3-green-eyed-alien or something? Anyway what's the definition of exotic?

No comments:

Post a Comment