This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Psychology of Hypocrisy-A Note to Myself

Lately, I like browsing about psychology. Especially the Psychology of Hypocrisy. Hehehe :)

Anyway, what I found really makes me surprised, and a little bit happy :)
This is Loonie Lee Best's Hypocrisy Formula:

HYPOCRISY = BELIEFS-ACTIONS

And in psychology, hypocrisy is closely related to fundamental attribution error. Also, some people genuinely fail to recognize that they have character faults which they condemn in others, this is called psychological projection.

Anyway, there's a website that mention that everybody loves a hypocrite. Hahaha. And I think one of the reasons for the people to be a hypocrite, because they want to get the best of both worlds. That's right, I think. (Maybe) they are also scared to be rejected. This is just my opinion :)

And I think, moral relativism also can decide whether a person is a hypocrite or not. :p

(sok sok jadi psikolog, padahal...)

Again, this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment