This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Play Smart

CRITIC= A Person who offers reasoned judgement or analysis, value judgement, interpretation, or observation.

Criticism in terms of expectations mean democratic judgement over the suitability of a subject for the intended purpose, as opposed to the authoritarian command, which is meant as an absolute realization of the authority's will, thus not open for debate.

(Wikipedia)

See? Critic is a person who offers reasoned judgement or analysis, etc.

Reason. I need reason. As simple as that. Don't just give me your comment without reason. Don't worry girl, I'm not going down. And I'm sure you're a well-educated girl and you know manners. Wait, do you know manners? In case you don't know about manners, here is the definition:

MANNERS are unenforced standards of conduct which show the actor to be polite or cultured. They are like laws in that they codify or set a standards for human behaviour.

(Wikipedia)

If you want to criticize me, or you want to bring me down (if your real purpose is bringing me down) please do it with style (ROFLMAO), watch your manners, girl. Play smart.

Regards,

Ajeng

No comments:

Post a Comment