This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland

OH. MY. GOD. I'M DYING TO BUY THESE BOOOOOOKS!!!!!!




Alice's Adventure in Wonderland, and Through the Looking Glass. THE ORIGINAL VERSION.

I bought one, but not the original one. It was changed into a more cheerful, and entertaining story. I REALLY REALLY WANT THE ORIGINAL VERSION, and I'm sure no one's selling it now. Secondhand book is okay, as long as I can still read it.

There's gonna be the movie, that's directed by Tim Burton (whoa, my sister should be happy), and I've watched the 1972 movie. It was scary (yes, scary. and oh anyway, i was 8) and thrilling. YOU. SHOULD. WATCH. IT.

Anyone, please buy me those books. or at least if you know where to buy it, please tell me, ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment