This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best Friends

This post is dedicated to my best friends.

Maybe I'm not a sweet kind of friend.
Maybe I often say things that hurts your feeling.
Maybe I only called you when you broke up with your boyfriend,
because I was not allowed to go to your house.

But one thing you must know, my friend.
I never want to hurt your feeling.
And sure, I really wanted to be on your side to cuss your silly boyfriend, and provide the shoulder to cry on.
But what can I say? I can't.
And even though I rarely say these words,
I really mean it.
Because you're all precious.
And last but not the least.
1 meaning. 3 words. 8 letters.
I HATE YOU.
Ahem. Typing error.
I love you.
And I mean it.

Oh, sorry. That's not one thing, that's a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment