This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Trashy Talks

FYI I didn't go to school yesterday, so I have to do make up tests (THREE make up tests). Ugh.

I don't know why, I really miss dancing. Even if I'm not a pro dancer and I'm not so good at it. I haven't danced for a long long time.

AHAHAHAHA. You know what? Finally I can ALMOST split my legs! (not really, i mean about 10-15 cm from the floor but it's hard except you're a dancer or a CHEERLEADER, and I'm not)

Oh and I made some new dance moves. It's not finished yet, but I will finish it. I WILL YEAH I WILL. (?) But now I can't do this anymore :


Hm not exactly like that (I'm NOT a ballet dancer) but something like that ya ahaha.
insya Allah (if I think my new dance moves is good enough, and I have enough guts) I will post it. Ahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment