This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Don't Give a Damn, You Know

Please stop disturbing my life. Mind your own business. I said no, and that's my decision. Don't you come to my life and pretend like nothing happened. But something happened between us, and I won't change my mind. I haven't changed my mind. I don't need your guilty feelings, and you don't have to say sorry. Because it won't change anything. There's a scar and even time heals, but it's too soon for the scar to be healed. You always do this and that and say sorry, and do that again. I'm tired of facing you. Don't turn around, and don't make this even worse. It's worse than it sounds, believe me. You need to know that I don't need much of anything, especially you. It's not differences that makes me sick of you, I accept differences. But your behavior really sucks (sorry) and I'm sick of it. It's not that I don't have bad side but please you're alive, you communicate, you need tolerance and sympathy and empathy. You're not living your own land. You hate to think you're hurting me. But please, where's your empathy? But no, I'm not hurted anymore. I don't give a damn, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment