This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothing Muccccchhh Baby

Long time no post haha. I'm enjoying (huh not really) a one-week holiday. Finally.

Monday : With my motheeeer baby. Went to many places. and I went to a mall (as if we can call it a MALL because it is so gavl, whatever) But there are so many good things with good price there! I bought a t-shirt for IDR 50.000 (yes, 50.000) but the tee is sooooo comfortable ahuahuahua. Oh and I watched Click.

Tuesday : Nothing much. Attended english course, chatted with friends, blabla. Watched 10 Things I Hate About You. (Alm. lol) Heath Ledger was cuteee! And he looked cute with Julia Stiles.

Wednesday : Piano course. Watched A Walk to Remember (again??) for the 10000000000000000000000th time. And still, I cried. Watched There's Something About Mary (havent finished the movie). Watched Bukan Cinta Biasa with family. I'll write the review.

Thursday (today) : Watched Angels&Demons with sister. Had a very nice cup of J.Co Fro-yo with peach, kiwi and longan toppings. Yum! Befriend a 'mas-mas' from Hop Hop. (?)

Tomorrow? Idk, yet. Maybe I'll do my homeworks. Screw school.

No comments:

Post a Comment