This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Wishes

Tired.
Devastated.
Broken.

I know this is wrong.
Waiting on a ruin with a lump of hopes.
But as you see, I'm a sad sack of wishes.
Unite in bones.

Sounds naive, sounds stupid.
You know, heard that before.
Waiting on a jerk that makes me broken.
But I wonder if forgetting you even makes any differences.

I'm making excuses.
Not to forget you.
Not to forget EVERYTHING.
Everyone knows that.

I'm waiting for a miracle in ruins.
Hoping for hopes.
Wishing for a glance.
Standing up for a chance.

You think it's time to give it up.
But no, I'm not giving up.
I think it's time to figure out.
What's stopping us.
What's stopping you.

We can't breath easily.
We can't even see each other more than a sad glance.
And I know this lump is killing us.

Is this what you've waited for?
Is this what you've dreamt of?
Please just answer with yes or no.
I don't need your infinite excuses.

If you want to even up the score, just do it.
Just so you know, I know all the things.
Even if it's way too late.

Do you know what I'm seeking for?
Truths and answers.
I think it's not that hard for you.
Just to say yes or no.
So please don't leave me hanging on.

And you know what?
The path is clear if you're ready, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment