This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry for My Jerky Actions

Hey.
Have you ever think about others' feelings? It sucks facing an egoistic person like you. I've tried to be better, and improve my bad characters (like you said to me) But I don't see your efforts. Everybody has bad characters, so do I, so do YOU.

At first I tried to be patient, maybe that's your character and it'll be better as time goes by, because you get older and wiser. But please, would you think from others' perspective? I'm sure you'll feel pissed off if you're treated like that. And stop blaming me from your faults, or maybe others' faults or maybe our faults. If you're angry with me, please stop saying cusses to me, DON'T EVEN TRY TO SLAP ME, or hit me. You know, life changes. Maybe now you're the superior one, but who knows? And I'm trying not to hold grudges to you, but I can't. I'm sorry. Because all the scratches and pains you have left, maybe it can be cured but not now. And not so soon.

I don't want to make new problems so don't explode in front of me and do all those fkkn things, again. You know, our life has made some kind of patterns. It keeps going over and over again, and I'm still waiting for the pattern to stop. Please, I'm tired. And sorry for my jerky action, posting this post, because I don't have enough guts to say this in front of your face.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment