This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tagged

What's your current obsession?
Current obsession? Maybe my iPod. This is weird, because I bought this iPod long long time ago and I'm obsessed with this thing since like, a week ago.

What's your weirdest obsession?
Doing a ballet dance in a swimming pool.

What are you wearing today?
A white shirt, blue tie, white skirt and a pair of black sneakers (my uniform).

What's for dinner today?
I don't know.. yet. Maybe I'm not gonna have a dinner. -.-

Why is today special?
Hm, maybe because it's the first time of school after a week holiday.

What would you learn to do?
Many things! Teleportation, moving things with my mind, hypnotizing people, ahuahuahuahua.

What's the last thing you bought?
A plate of Alabama Spicy Chicken Steak from Sizzler. Yummy!

What are you listening to right now?
It's amazing, from a radio in my head.

What is your favorite weather?
Depends on my mood.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
I want to pass my 7th year with good scores, and I want to be able to swim in a 2m swimming pool (seriously i cant)

What do you think of a person that tagged you?
Hm, i dont know.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Australia, or America (i dont know yet in what city it'd be)

What would you like to have in your hand right now?
Hm, a magic wand that can do EVERYTHING. Or maybe money, or maybe unlimited credit cards.

What would you like to get rid of?
School (I mean school with teachers in front of the class, not school with NO teachers and seniors so I can fool around there)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hours, where would it be?
Definitely Australia.

Which language do you want to learn?
Hongarian and france and japanese and korean and germany. Oh, and SUNDANESE!

What do you look for in a friend?
there are 3 qualities: honest, loyal, kind. hihihi.

Who do you want to meet in person?
There are 2 people. Him, and my lovelydovey bff.

What's your favorite type of music?
Pop is okay, and old songs are wonderful.

What's the favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
An oversized t-shirt and shorts (it's my pajamas)

What is your dream job?
PSYCHOLOGIST!

Any favorite models?
Agyness Deyn, Irina L, Adriana Lima?

If you have £100 what would you spend it on?
Books, clothes, gadgets, gifts, and for my savings.

Favorite designers?
Heh? Maybe Kate Spade for bags, or Marc Jacobs for clothes, but I dont know.

Fashion pet peeve?
-_- real fur

Do you admire anyone's style?
Yes of course. Peaches&Pixie Geldof, Georgia Jagger, Chloe Sevigny, Cory Kennedy, etc etc etc.

Describe your personal style!
Simple. (or too simple?) I'm all about jeans and tees.

And the lucky ones are...

2. Izza
6. Sha!
8. Anyone, if you want to take this, take it. :)

xx.
Ajeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment