This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time

I have nothing to write...

My period cramp is killing me even though it's already a week from my first day. Yeah, a week. I think there's an error.

Watched Click yesterday, and I cried. Actually it's a comedy movie, but the moral of the story is really really reaalllly good. Watch it, and discover the meaning of life. (ahauhauhuahua) But really, you have to watch it. I cried like a baby when I was watching this movie. I remember a quote (one of my 'quote of the day', i wrote it and posted it here) 'People warn you about not to let golden hours slip by, but somehow it's golden hours because we let them slip by' Hm, actually it's not like this. I forget. -.- But more or less, the main idea is like that.

Maybe, watching movies and popcorn war seem stupid, but surely you will miss the time you can do that kind of activity with your friends, or family, or boyfriend. Actually I've ever felt that way. You know, I posted something about a place called Chopstick. When I was a 6th grader, I often visit that place, and that was like just another routinity. But now, going to Chopstick is a very veeeerrryy special activity.

I mean we can't get back to the old times, we can't buy it, we can't change times we waste. Simple things are actually BIG if we let them slip by. So, use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment