This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kidzania and Bloop T Shirt

I went to Kidzania with Izza, Lejla, Ratri, Ewa, Basya and Fadly plus Om Apen yesterday haha. On Saturday I went to Lejla's house because her grandfather died (sob sob). And Ratri had a sleepover in her house. They planned to go to Kidzania on the next day. Soooooo, I WANT TO GO TO KIDZANIA TOO (with Izza). 
I was too lazy to get out of my (mother's) bed. So I was still asleep until like 8.30 am. Aaaand when I woke up... TA-DAH! Izza was standing next to me. WTF? Ahuhauhauhua. So we went to Kidzania by taxi (my mom didn't want to drive us to kidzania). Auhauhuauuisuahhhuahuhu. We had a blast of fun. I wore my Bloop Tribute t-shirt and my colorbox jeans, and 5 PEOPLE ASKED ME WHERE I BOUGHT THIS T SHIRT. Ahuahua.

First person:

Mas-mas (wtf?) Flight Simulator. (M) Me (A)

M : Mau jadi pilot?
A : Sure.
M : May I see your t shirt?
A : Okaay.
M : John Lennon, Tupac Shakur, etc etc (murmuring)
A : Hm?
M : Beli dimana?
A : Of course in Bloop. -.-
M : Ooooh, pernah belanja di Endorse?
A : Yaaa.

Second person-the fifth person:

Mas mas Tempat Bikin SIM (M1 M2 M3 M4) Me (A)

M1 M2 M3 M4 : Bu? Bu?
A : Yeah?
M1 : Sini deh bu.
M2 : Iya bu.
(jalan)
M3 : Tuh kan kaosnyaa beneer.
A : Kenapa ya?
M1 : Beli dimana bu?
A : Di Bloop maaaas.
M4 : Oh yayayya di tebet kan?
A : Nggak di kebon sirih.

etc. etc. etc.

What's with my bloop t shirt? -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment