This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Not Angry, I Just Want to Shout

I want to shout right now but I can't. This sore throat is killing me. And here's the shout out.

IF YOU DON'T CARE SAY THAT YOU DON'T CARE. IF YOU DO CARE THEN PROVE IT. DON'T LIFT ME UP THEN BRING ME DOWN BECAUSE IT REALLY HURTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY ATTITUDE SAY IT. IT'S OK. BUT SURE IT'S NOT OK IF YOU TELL LIES.

Oops. Sorry for the caps lock. Hehehe I was too lazy.

I don't hate those who hates me. I hate backstabber. No, you're NOT a backstabber, who said that? I mean, if you hate me then say it. You don't have to save it for yourself, or even talk about me behind my back. Because if I don't like your attitude I'll say it in front of your face, of course politely.

There's something you should know. I should've tell you sooner.
If you don't like me, it's ok. Say it. With good reasons. With good attitude. I'm not insulting you, I'm not angry with you. I'm just disappointed. And I'm also disappointed with a gardener that cut the grass in front of my bedroom, and the grass jumped into my bedroom (I know this is not important). Hey Mr. Gardener. Don't you have a better gardening tools? But it's okay hihi I'm not in the mood for being mad at him.

Okay backtothetopic. Say it. Maybe at first I'll be a little disappointed, or maybe I'll be quiet. But it's just a toughtful-time. I need to introspect myself. So, 3 words. SAY IT BABE. I'm not angry, believe me. And sorry for the caps lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment