This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chopstick

When I was still on yr6, I had a clique. No, I HAVE a clique. And NO, Chopstick is NOT the name of our clique. Even though we're apart now but we're still close :) The members are me (Ajeng), Langen, Lala, and Zahras. They are my BEST-EST FRIENDS ever. Oh gooooood they're always by my side hihi I love you guuuys muah muah.

Now let me explain. Chopstick is a name of a meadow (okay it's not really a meadow) near our school. And here's the history...

We were playing and fooling around because of my PE teacher didn't come. We chased each other, (we refers to my whole silly-yet-lovely class) and Zahras and I were so confused and too tired to run. So, we searched for the nearest place to chill out (blah). We found a little meadow (nah, not a real big green peaceful meadow like in The Sound of Music) near our school, and we sat down and had a great time!
The next afternoon, at about 11 a.m. (lunch time baby) we (now we refers to our gank, blah) went to that secret sacred place. And we had a reaaallllly2 great time. We can scream and curse things, life, GUYS, teacher, enemy, AHAHAHAHA. And that name popped out in our brains. Chopstick. AHAHAH that's the silly history. But really, whenever we lost our mind, or when one of us was in a bad mood or maybe one of us broke with her boyfriend, or ANYTHING bad happened to one of us, we went to that sacred place. And Chopstick is like this, more or less. And it's not that big, and NO MOUNTAIN, and it's not that beautiful but it's a great place to relax.





p.s. I MISS CHOPSTICK! I MISS MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! AND I MISS YOU GUYS ;)

1 comment:

  1. awww.. that is soo sweet Jeng. i used to have a clique like you do. but surely not a secret place. huhuhu. made me miss my elementary buddies.

    ReplyDelete