This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Lost My Mind and I'm Going Crazy

Hahaha when I read my blog, especially the may edition (blahs) I realized that I haven't posted any 'Quote of The Day'! Ahuahuaha okay then I'll post some.

Oh and anyway what do you look for in a friend? What if your friend is annoying? Hm well, it's not a friend. I mean what if your bestfriend is annoying? Will you tell her or you dump her? And if you dump her, will you regret?

It's hard seeking for a real bestfriend. Maybe you can find a kind-hearted and warm and trustworthy person, but what you need in bestfriend is a comfort. You have to find a person that suits you. Suits you doesn't mean that she has to be similar or have maany same interests with you. Your heart knows. What if he/she doesn't really suit with you even though she/he is very kind and blah blah blah? Let time answers that question ;) Sometimes we figure out something really important after a long long long time.

And anyway, if a person that really suits you is accidentally ANNOYING and SENSITIVE and LOVE TO EXAGGERATE ANYTHING and EXTREMELY MOODY and FEELS THAT SHE'S THE VICTIM and PLUS PLUS MANY BAD CHARACTERS that you're sure that if she has a friend that has the similar characters like her, she even can't stand that person, what would you do???!!! (asking in anger ahuahuhaa)

YOU DUMP HER? or you tell her slowly?

WHAT???? DUMP HER?????? WOW THAT'S REALLY A TRUE FRIEND BABY.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO BE LEFT OUT? NO? NO?????

WTF WTF WTF WTF WITH MY WORDS? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? You know, I lost my mind. Yesterday I lost my mind and it's still lost now. So I'm sorry if this post is totally weird and unusual and hurt your heart or BLABLABLA i didn't mean it okay?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT HURTS TO BE LEFT OUT? TO BE ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWD? JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT SUCKS.

SO PLEASE WHERE'S YOUR EMPATHY? 
Hahaha really this post sucks. No offends yaaaa. Please if I hurt your heart or whatever, I didn't make this post for hurting someone. I LOST MY MIND. I WAS AM OUT OF MY HEAD. I just write what's on my mind, my lost mind so please don't take it to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment