This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Promoting Sinta!

Hey felllaaaas! Quick update, I had a so-so day. Ate a cup of very yummy J.Cool with PEACH! And oh. Tomorrow I'll go to friggin' school again. Oh gawd I really really really 9999x miss my best friends! But I. HATE. TO. STUDY. AND. MEET. THAT. ANNOYING. TEACHERS. AGAIN. Huh. I'm sure almost every student missed their best fellas but hates their annoying and fussy and oh-so-vintage-I-mean-very-very-not-flexible-and-so-old-skool-in-a-bad-way teachers.

And oh! I forget my TRULY FROM HEART OBJECTIVE (now I sound like my bio teacher) :

...drum roll please...

To promote my bestbestfriend's blog! YEAAAY!

Her name is Sinta, she's a great great great friend, she's BEAUTIFUL (I mean it), funny, and smart. Her blog is somehow funny in her own way, meaningful in a simple way (you know, there are a few person that can make something really touchy without using such words). Please, DO visit it, okay? hihihi.

Sinta, I know there aren't many people that visit my blog but if this post can make someone visits your blog, I'm glad hahaha.

and for ALL the readers, pardon my english. I know I love to post in english but it doesn't mean that I'm good in english. It's just one out of infinite ways to practice my english hahaha. So sorry if there are grammar errors, or maybe my vocab isn't that much, or blablabla. Okay?

Hehehe nite fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment