This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Angels & Demons

Watched Angels & Demons (actually almost a week ago). Too busy to post the review :)



This film is about a symbolist named Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks, played in Da Vinci Code) that's called by the church (AGAIN??). The Pope died and the four preferitti (primary hopeful for the papacy) is kidnapped by an anti-catholic organization named Illuminati. Strangely though, Illuminati is already extinct. The killer leaves clues that says that every hour one of the preferitti will be killed. Robert Langdon and Vittoria Vetra travel throughout Rome to reveal the truth (I know I know, my language is too LEBAY)

My opinion? 4 OUT OF 5 STARS!

This movie is AMAZING! TWO THUMBS UP! :))) Hm this is so not a cheesy movie so you have to think if you watch this film. But I haven't read the book actually, and am going to read it. But I'm sure the book is even much much better. So maybe (MAYBE ya) if I watch this movie when I already read the book I'll give 3 stars, or 2.5
But in my opinion, Angels & Demons is much much much much better than The Da Vinci Code (the movie I mean). Hm too lazy to write much.

xo. Ajeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment