This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Am I?

HAHAHA. Hey you, don't laugh! (?)
Me (A) My BFF (G)

(ngomongin soal foto keluarga)

G : Do you want to see my sis' photos?
A : Sure!
G : Okaay here it is.
A,G : (ngeliatin foto)
G : My sis looks pretty here.
A : Yes, she is! (berbinar-binar) Why don't you upload your photos to facebook?
G : My parents said one is enough. Weird, isn't it?
A : It is. Haha.
G : (menyalip pembicaraan gue dengan napsu) But I MIGHT someday, without their permission.
A : Wow, you have to be sneaky, right? :)
G : Yeah, haha.
A : Anyway your sister is beautiful. I WANT TO BE BEAUTIFUL (ngejerit)
G : You ARE beautiful Ajeng.
A : No, you are.
G : You are.
A : YOU AAAAAREEEE! I don't think I'm beautiful. (merengut)
G : Hey, look in the mirror and see, there's a beautiful person looking back at you!
A : Aaaaah thanks!

I'm flying baaaaaabe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment