This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Wonder Why?

Sometimes you wonder why things happen in your life. Why did your friends leave you? Why did you break up with your boyfriend? Why did your mother slap you? (HAHAHA)

Now, I'm wondering, why does someone have to leave me? It's not about boyfriend anyway. It's about everything. Why did my bestfriends leave me? Why did my father decide to move to another city? And last, why does she move to another COUNTRY?

She said it's because her father need to work in another country. But why now? And why her? Pleasee, don't take her from me (okay I sound like an obsessive psycho bestfriend) Pleaaase I still have muuuuch to share with her. Pleaaaaaase. And you know what? Her house doesn't have an internet connection. Wow, I'm sure it's a total fab-u-louzzzz house. We can't meet each other anymore. WE CAN'T EVEN CHAT ANYMORE.

AAAARGH. Life's unpredictable, life's unfair. (lebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment