This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cookie Brownie Fluff Nutt

HAHAHA :)

I woke up a little late, good! (usually on Saturdays I wake up very late) and I surfed on the net, checking my facebook, posting on my blog, blah blah. I went to Tamini Square with my family -__- (without my older sister) and...

I BOUGHT 2 HAMSTERS! YEAAAAAAY! :)))))))))

They're couple, and they're black-grey-brown-white aaaaaaah. I don't really like their color and I don't really care. They're totally cuuuuuute aaaaaaaaaaw. The female's name is Cookie (because her color is like cookies) and the male's name is Brownie (his color is NOT brownie anyway, but he's cute like brownie HAHAHA) Actually I prefer Fluff and Nutt (short for  Fluffanutter and Nutterbutter) than Cookie and Brownie. 

They're Winter White Russian hamster, and the seller said that on winter, their fur can turns to white (cute! that's why I want to live in America or Australia. there's winter -__- and my skin turns to white too, seriously. no kidding.)

Anyway I'm too lazy to take a picture of them, but sure I will someday ;) So I googled Winter White Russian Hamster and:





hihihi huhuhu maybe white hamsters are cuter than Cookie&Brownie but I don't care HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment