This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Ours? Nah.

I called you at 4 in the morning
You didn't answer
You didn't say sorry to me
When I said sorry to you
Even if it wasn't only me that screwed it up
But it's me, always me
Drowning in my thoughts
And now I realized that heaven is too far away
And it's me
Drowning in my pain
My pain, and it's not yours
It's not ours
I know
You probably don't feel this pain
And you don't know
Or don't wanna know
Maybe

But girl
I'm not angry with you
I sure wouldn't be angry with you
Because it's me that screwed it up
It's not you
But you have nothing to do with me
Because it's already over
I've decided
Who I want to be
And who I want to be with
And I've tried, seriously, I've tried
But just like I said to you
It's over
And I'm  too tired to start it all over again
So
Adios


p.s. If there are some misunderstanding because of this post, i'm sorry. I don't want to make a new problem and this is just a tragic-hyperbolic-story-of-mine so please don't take it seriously. And if you think I'm the victim here you're totally wrong, I AM the bad guy, man. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment