This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Denial

I'm strong. No matter what happens I'll be fine.
I can make it through all of this.
I'm happy with my own life.
There's nothing you can do to bring me down.
I'm strong.
I'm powerful.
I can make it.
It's as easy as 1,2,3.

No.
I'm weak.
I can't make it. I'm a jerk.
I'm a fkkn bastard.
I'm not happy, I'm sad.
And every little things that you do to me, it hurts me.
I'm too weak.
I can't make it.
It's hard to make it real.

Feel it.
Denial.
Admit it.

I'm on my lowest point.
Mental breakdown.
You have no idea about my life.
What I've been through.

No, it's not about you and me.
It's about my life.
And what happens around me.


p.s. AHAHAHAHA I sound like a depress widow :p Noo noo I'm in the mood for making a pathetic-oh-so-not-sweet poems so sorry if it sucks :)
And just so you know, my poems are not always about my life, it can be my friend's life, or my cousin's or etc etc etc blablabla.
I made this poem on uhm.. september 2008? I dont remember haha.
And this is not a good poem, it's more like a tragic hiperbolic story written with much much enter :p

No comments:

Post a Comment