This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Books

Last holiday, I bought two books in the airport to read in the airplane, For One More Day and The Devil and Miss Prym.




I've read For One More Day, but when I want to read The Devil and Miss Prym, the book's gone. Where is it gone? I'm sooo curious about the story. Anyway, I decided to read The Da Vinci Code in english version. And I think the english version is much more better than the Indonesian version :)

I'm still searching for The Devil and Miss Prym, and suddenly I realized that For One More Day also disappeared from my bookshelf. Hey sister, do you take it?

if you want to read the synopsis of For One More Day, click here. I recommend you to read this book. (I cried when I read this book :p) Maybe the story is not that interesting, but it's touchy. And if you want to read the synopsis of The Devil and Miss Prym, click here (wikipedia) or here.

I hope the Devil and Miss Prym is as great as For One More Day. :p Maybe better.

No comments:

Post a Comment