This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Favorite Things

- Green frogs (of course not the real one)
- Something green
- A peaceful place
- Books
- DVDs
- Best friends that's always be there for me, and sure I'll be there for them
- Rain's smell
- The smell of gasoline LOL
- Little black dresses
- Him hahaha
- Dancing in the rain
- Doing the Hoedown Throwdown
- Gossiping with IZZAAAA
- Doing silly things
- Late night eating
- Satin/silly pajamas
- Light blue ribbon
- Summer dresses
- Meeting old friends
- Having a great time with friends, or crush
- Feeling in love
- Being loved
- Stationaries
- Sweets
- Know what I want
- Get what I want
- Know what I need
- And get it
- All silly and simple things that I do (or did?) with him
- With them too
-I mean them: My primary school friends
- Them: all my best friends are included
- And him : you-know-who a.k.a i-don't-want-to-talk-about-him-except-with-my-sister-and-cousins-and-best-best-best-friends
- A stupid feeling called love
- LOTS OF THINGS I CAN'T TYPE HERE HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment