This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silly Post

I am weird but somehow I'm normal.
I love lollipops but I get toothache if I eat too much.
I fall in love with someone, and sometimes he breaks my heart.
I have many friends but a few best friends.
I love all, trust a few, do wrong to MANY people.
I trust my best friends, and I hate backstabber.
I am comfortable with my (way too simple) style, and I hate copycat.
I don't really like mingling around (for now).
But actually I did.
I'm not obsessed to be a queen bee here, because I know my capacity.
I love reading books, but lately I prefer watching film.
I looove daydreaming, and sometimes I don't like nightdreaming (?)
I often dream weird things.
Like a child that can walk on water using a high heels.
Or a knife that can hypnotize people.
Or my friend, being a pirate, a cruel pirate.
Or him, being my boyfriend.
And we walked in a labyrinth.
And it was raining.
And my mother called me.
And my mother ruined everything. -_-
I am dramatic but I'm simple.
I'm funny but I can be very serious, or crunchy? Haha.
I like eating but lately I'm sick of food.
I vomited last night because I ate spicy egg (my favorite food). Ewww.
I miss my crush. I really miss him.
Okay, he's more than just a crush.
I've waited for him since September 2007.
And I can't move on.
He had a girlfriend.
But I always wait for him.
I'll always wait for him.
oooh, so sweet shit.
I'm not good at english but at least I'm trying to speak english.
I'm going to have a concert and I'm so nervous so i think I'm going to pretend like, sick. -.-
I hate mosquito and I think everybody does.
My hamster died and I cried.
Actually I want to continue this silly post until I fall asleep but I think YOU are the one that's going to fall asleep.
So, bye.
See you next post.
Maybe I'll write something like this (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment