This Girl

My photo
Random. Yes, totally random.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

:)

Hey. Actually now I have to go to SSC right now, read the story in Tinah's blog. I woke up late, but not very late, but it's too late to go to Tebet and FYI my house is in West Jakarta and Tebet is in South Jakarta and it's mondaaay. Fortunately my mom allowed me not to go to the fkn SSC hahaha ily mooom.

Yesterday I had a sleepover with izza in my house. On Saturday, April 25, there was an art festival in my elementary school, so I went to my lovely dovey school. I was TOO happy, and when i was on the way from my elementary school I called Izza and I screamed, I jiggled, and Izza said 'Okay Ajeng, enough. I'll go to your house as soon as you reach jakarta, and you'll tell me what happened there, every details, and I'll tell you a SHOCKING story too :)'
We had a great night, talking about GUYS, friends, enemies (?), decorating our nails with nail arts, dancing (yeah it sound silly I know but it was fun, really fun), watching Mad Money (we fell asleep lol) and the next day we swam in my swimming pool. I have a 'pelampung' (what's the english word for 'PELAMPUNG'? It's buoy but it's not like that) like mini's in Mini's first time.

hmm. UPLOAD ERROR. I cant upload any photos right now so sorry fellas.

We went to Taman Anggrek, we bought a present for Adis, a-TO-DIE-FOR-ULTRA-CUTE-SHOCKING-PINK-BOX-AND-YOU-CAN-PUT-ANYTHING-ON-IT-AND-IT'S-IDR-68.000-SO-I-GOT-BANKRUPT-AND-I-CANT-BUY-THE-GREEN-ONE-FOR-ME. -___-

I bought new wedges :) It's cute! We had a heaps of fun, and Izza's little brother threw my hair brush -_- hahaha.

p.s. We're planning to go to Taman Anggrek (again) to watch Race to Witch Mountain (i havent watched it -_-) but idk because i'm also planning to go to bogor with my friends tomorrow to watch watchmen and my mom's kinda strict about going-to-mall-twice-a-week-even-if-it's-holiday-for-a-week-and-there's-no-exam. So I think I'm gonna go to Bogor, because I had a great weekend with Izza and the-watching-movie-together-thing can wait until Adis finishes her final exams :) Good luck hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment